REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS -
To order a repeat prescription either:
- Call into the surgery to order a repeat prescription. Please place your request (or computer slip) in the box by the reception counter.
- Post us your request, along with a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- By Fax to 01942 878714; please include your name, date of birth, address and medication required.
- Online by completion of the attached online registration form. This form would need to be brought into surgery with the required photo ID such as passport, driving license, etc please see patient information leaflet and FAQs also attached. Once we have received the required ID we will issue you with an online registration letter to get you started
- You can register for online access to:-
- Book, view, and cancel appointments.
- View allergies
- View Immunisations
- View and order your repeat medication
You can register online or call in at the surgery to request.
Please note that we need to see Photo ID to complete the process of your application.
Patient Online - Patient Information Leaflet
Patient Online Registration Form
Our main priority is safe prescribing, which is why we request 48 hours to process your repeat prescription. We have a rigorous system to deal with repeat prescriptions, which involve:-
Making sure the request is on time (not too soon since your last prescription)
Checking for relevant blood tests
Ensuring the dose or strength of your medication has not been changed
Asking the GP to check and adjust a medication review date
GP on call to sign all repeat prescriptions at the end of surgery
PLEASE ALLOW 2 WORKING DAYS FOR US TO PROCESS YOUR REPEAT PRESCRIPTION.